Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hobbies and Interest

meow...meow...meow....  :3
hello again and again and again...
hihihihihihi
wonder how many times i said that already...
if ur loyal to my blog than u'll know...
XD

ok...
so sadly everyone this is gonna be my last blog for the whole month..
(Need to take a break after brainstorming for so long....i mean reaallly long)
huahuahuahua
i know ur gonna miss me rite?
so...
I'll miss u guys too...
:(

As u see the title, its about my interest and of course HOBBIES!!! YAY!   XD
I'll tell u all about my hobbies....
I know it'll sound geeky but at least I'm being honest with ya'll...
ok here i go!

My first favourite hobby and BEST interest of all is VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME!!!!! AHHHHH
I'll scream in my heart just by hearing my favourite game and anime!! *FairyTail, Vampire Knight, Metal Gear Solid saga* screaming in heart....  XD 


Go to fullsize image
Main character in Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker (Snake-Big Boss)

Go to fullsize image
Main Characters in Fairy Tail (from left to right - Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fulbuster, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia)

Go to fullsize image
Main Characters in Vampire Knight (from left to right - Zero, Yuuki, Kuran Kaname)
Well, these three are some of my favourites..... and guess what I'm obsessed with them...
ESPECIALLY:
Snake a.k.a Big Boss (his real name is John)
I fell in love with him ever since the first time I saw his face..... He's SOOOO dreamy....  :3
The video game where I saw him was in the game called "Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker" for the console PSP....
Its the first ever shooting game I've EVER played in my entire life!
At first I thought it was just an average shooting game but them when I played it...... I actually enjoyed it like crazy... I even got addicted to it... Well considered that I played this game over and over for 6 times already....
Crazy I know...
Oh and the game was first published in this year 2010 created by Hideo Kojima


Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Cover Art.jpg
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Cover
 Do u know that because of this game...I got interested in the history of Che' Guevara and the Sovient Union.... But sadly that this Big Boss is just a made up character so he's not actually real.... If he is...I'd die to get to know this guy, He's my TRUE HERO!!! I love him...I love him...I love him....
(sorry got carried away  :P )
anyways, this game is Set in 1974 in Central America, the game follows the exploits of returning protagonist Naked Snake, now known as Big Boss, as he runs a mercenary unit using the resources he acquired from Gene at the end of Portable Ops, four years before. If u played Metal Gear Solid 3 than u'll know wat I mean....  :3
and the song in this game "Heavens Divide" sang by Donna Burke totally bursted me to tears....
the song is mainly about the main character Big Boss and his sufferings that he endured for sooo long.
huhuhuhuhuhuhu :(   I cried just by listening to it.... this is the lyrics... try and find the song at the top of my blog...I don't know how to post so sorry...   :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petals of white
Cover fields flowing in grieving tears
And all the hearts once new,old and shattered now
Love can kill, love will die
Give me wings to fly
Fleeing this world so cold
I just wonder why

Cold as the dark
Now my words,are frosted with every breath
Still the hate burns wild,growing inside this heart
When the wind changes course when the stars align
I will reach out to you and leave this all behind
When heavens divide

When heavens divide
I will see the choices within my hands
How can we ever protect and fight with our tiny souls
Let me shine like the sun through the doubts and fear
Do you feel the storm approach as the end draws near

When heavens divide
Time will come to softly lay me down
Then I can see a face that I long to see
And for you,only you I would give anything
Leaving a trace for love to find a way

When heavens divide

I will dive into the fire
Spilling the blood of my desire
The very last time
My name scorched into the sky

When heavens divide
I will see the choices within my hands
How can we ever protect and fight with our tiny souls
Let me shine like the sun through the doubts and fear
Do you feel the storm approach as the end draws near

When heavens divide
Time will come to softly lay me down
Then I can see a face that I long to see
And for you,only you I would give anything
Leaving a trace for love to find a way

When heavens divide

And for you, only you I would give anything
Leaving a trace for love to find a way

When heavens divide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, those who laugh about this song..... SCREW YOU!!!!!!! 
If u watched from the first Metal gear solid till this game then u'll understand why I cried.... oh and if u watched the "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots" Prepare ur handkerchiefs coz.... wuwuwuwuwu  The GREAT Big Boss died in this game..... Because of his virus he endured called "FOXDIE" he died in front of his Mentor's grave named The Boss a.k.a "The Joy"
The new game of Metal Gear Solid is coming out called "The Rising".... I'm NOT interested coz Big Boss is no longer in the game so why do i bother.... hmmph! But what I'm really interested is to actually meet this game's creator in person.... I wanted him to draw me a Big Boss so that I can hang it up in my bedroom.... It'll be My MOST treasured item...

well...guess I talked a lot about this game... let me tell u about my most favourite anime...
Its called Fairy Tail!!!

FairyTail-Volume 1 Cover.jpg
Fairy Tail in Manga
 The Fairy Tail anime and manga series features a diverse cast of characters created by Hiro Mishima. Set in a magical world, a young celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia , travels through the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel , a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for Fairy Tail. This however is only the begining of the anime so if u want to know more... WATCH IT!! On Astro channel 715, every Monday till Friday at 10pm.... DON'T MISS IT!!!   X3

This anime and the manga are awesome!! I love the fantasy type story like this one...
SOO full of adventure and challenges.. I simply adore this anime! Its very straightforward and not complicated like any other anime's I watched so far.... ESPECIALLY this anime called Tsubasa Chronicles.... grr..... why don't just get the memories back yet!!! Even the manga isn't finished yet! grrrrrrr  XC  

Well anyways long story short, the manga and anime rocks!!! My favourite character in this anime is Erza Scarlet from Earth and Prince Gerard from Edras. These two are the hottest characters in the WHOLE anime!!!! and the funny ones I like are Gazzile and Natsu himself....For magic types.... hmmmm I like Erza's weapon magic, Lucy's celestial magic and Prince Gerard's Illusion magic... Not to mention Wendy's Sky dragon Magic! Love emm......  XD
I'll tell u all! U'll LOVE this anime..... if u don't then again   SCREW YOU!!!!!

I'm also interested in how did Sensei Hiro Mashima came up with this story, and talk about the list of magics he need to make.... and also which character is suitable for that kind of magic... He's like a thinking machine!!! AWESOME!!! U did a fine job Sir!!

Well.... I guess thats it for my blog about my hobbies and interests....
I know it'll be the last for the whole month, but we'll see each other someday...
Till then my loyal readers.... I wish u all the best in life!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!  
Meow...meow...meow..
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment