Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 22, 2010

My personal Top 5 BEST games!

Meow...Meow...  Hello again my Feline friends~~~   :3
I have return and make this new post which I will personally tell u all my TOP 5 best games ever!  (The truth is I played these games for more than 5 times already  :P )

ok..ok   I'll get to the point! Here we go!

Number ONE is durrrrrr DA-DUM!!!

RPG (PS2 ONLY)

Numeber TWO in my BEST is  durrrrr DA-DUM!


RPG (XBOX 360 & PS3)


Next is Number THREE durrrrr DA-DUM!!

RPG (PS2 & PSP)

Continue on is Number FOUR  durrrrrr DA-DUM!!



RPG (XBOX 360 & PS3)


Finally is Number FIVE and its durrrrr DA-DUM!!!


Action (PS2, PS3, XBOX 360 & PC)

Well there u have it~~~  My Most Favorite Games in term of its battle system and the storyline!
These games are SOO good that I played them multiple times.....  ^___^
Well whatever u guys think, I'm true to my favorites and I'll keep them this way!  XD
So thank u for listening and bubye!   Meow... ZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment