Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Top 3 for Best Storyline (Game)

Meow~~  I'm a little tired today nya....   =__= so I'll just cut to the chase ok?
Hope u all are ok with it...  I mean literally I'm sleepy like hell   urgh!
But its the only time I have free so I gotta make it count..

So anyways for my best 3 storyline games are...

Number ONE goes to~

Wanna know why I choose this as number 1? well its because the storyline for this particular game is very darmatic yet straightforward!  Its not complicated and quite easy to understand.. The battle system of the game rocks too! The game focusses on the Master Chief (John-117), a spartan from project 2 fighting against Arbriter's (an alien covenant) own clan in order to restore peace on both sides. I love it and I can't wait for the next Halo!   XD

For Number TWO is~~~


Oh yes! DMC 4!  I like the fact that Dante (The main character of all DMC saga's) became someone who can kick more demon asses! hahahaha!  he rocks my world! But this DMC 4 is more to this boy named Nero which also possess demon powers in his right arm. This gives him an advantage to kill more stronger demons. The story is quite straightforward as well so I don't complain. In fact I'm really impressed by it! The story becomes more dynamic when both of the characters worked together to defeat the ultimate evil and saving humanity from destruction.

For the Final spot of Numeber THREE is~~~



Kingdom hearts...... The story is very classic and very sad at the same time... This KH Birth by sleep is one of the best selling game there is and the story is also good and foul languages aren't used at all by any characters of the game (Including the villians). It tells the story of three keyblade masters known as Terra, Aqua and Ventus as they adventure throughout Disney worlds.

Well~~~ after all my explanations, i'm sure u'll think its very short rite??  hahaha i won't blame u for that since it is short  :P  But I'm just making this blog for fun. Besides its the place to express ur feelings, emotions and needs to create things rite?....rite?
If u still complain, screw u  :P  but u can always leave a comment to tell me more on how u think of my writing...
ok, I guess thats all for today, I'll see u guys next time when I'm free k??

So bubye!   Meow~~meow  -__-  zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment