Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Colors Of Malaysia

Malaysia RULZ!!!

miaw...miaw...miaw...X3

     I'm back! and this time I'm going to tell u about all of  Malaysia's beauty and greatness!
I don't know if you'll enjoy it but What the heck! XD. I just write whatever comes into mind. If u think its boring I can understand why.... I don't have a lot of ideas for this topic but I'll do it anyway! If u have any comments, please feel free to do so... oh and this is my 2nd post of the week..... So ENJOY!!!

Malaysia....hmmm
How do i explain..

Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) or also known as the twin tower.

    Well first of all I like to tell a bit about the KL's most tallest tower. This twin towers was designed by Argentine architects César Pelli and Djay Cerico under the consultancy of Julius Gold, the Petronas Towers were completed in 1998 after a seven year build and became the tallest buildings in the world on the date of completion.This tower has been Malaysia's proudest creation ever made. Can't deny its beauty though. Its even more BEAUTIFUL at night because of its lights on each floors. This tower is located in the centre of KL and has been an attraction towards tourists all over the globe. Even I was dumbstruck by its beauty.


Midvalley Megamall outside view at night

This is one of the entrance to the mall where they called it as the south court.


This is how midvalley looks like from the inside. This is at the center court of the mall.



     Ok moving on,.... this particular super market is VERY popular among families, youngsters and teenagers....like me! XD I really love to shop here cause its got loads of things..even the movies there rock! They provide unlimited choices of movies and their cinema is one of the cinema that provides the most movies ever. Usually, if any blockbuster movies come out, me and my family will book the ticket online and collect it there. Cause it will be a pain in the ass if we had to queue. If you guys want to know more about this particular mall u can just check it out at... Midvalley Megamall

1 Malaysia Logo
No racism as stated above. This is one of the objective of 1 Malaysia campaign.
Different kind of races in Malaysia and yet we live in harmony.

    Well anyways..do u see this pic?? Yup u guessed it! Its a "one Malaysia" pic. What's special about Malaysia is that all the cultures live in harmony. No war...no fights...just total peace. So mostly people from the outside wanted to come or even stay here in Malaysia.....Its cool that we get to meet people from different races of the outside world of Malaysia. That's why I'm PROUD to be a Malaysian. Wanna know more about "One Malaysia"? then click on:  1 Malaysia  .With this website u'll know all about there is to know on "One Malaysia".. Enjoy reading it...(Though I'm sure u'll be bored to death though)

Anyways..Moving on..

 FOODS AROUND MALAYSIA

Next is the best part about Malaysia and my favorite! Well? can u guess? :)
I bet u do...Its the F.O.O.D!!!
Malaysian people really love to eat.
u can find all kinds of food here in Malaysia.

Roti Canai

Nasi Lemak
Sate
another look from sate. yummy~
Murtabak
Bak Kut Teh
Asam Laksa. My favourite! :)
This is what we called as " yong tau foo" (i'm not sure if i spell it right, but you will get the idea).
There's much of an option to choose from. This is the choices provided for yong tau foo.

    Look at ALL these pictures of food in Malaysia.....Don't they ever look soo umm..umm...ummmm yummy!Its soo mouth watering even I'm feeling hungry rite now....hahahahah XD. Well anyways all these food were specially made by different races like for an example, the nasi lemak (which is the most popular among malays) is made by Malays. Same with the satay but all races can make it too.....plus the asam laksa (MY FAVOURITE) .. the bak kut teh and the yong tau foo are usually made by chinese.. while he roti canai and murtabak is made by Indians....I think...X3 I know ur all hungry rite now huh? hahahaha i know that I am. If ur all interested to try this delicacies.....then what are u waiting for?! Go out and have lunch, dinner, supper or whatever u wanna call it! Once u do I only got 1 thing to say "Happy Eating!!" XD munch...munch...munch..

XD


TREASURES OF MALAYSIA

Hibiscus. This is Malaysian flower
Orchid
Pulau Redang. One of the best beach in Malaysia.
Rainforest

    As u see these picture, do u know what am I gonna talk about next?
    Wonder if u got it right???
    Anyways the answer is Nature of Malaysia!!!

    In Malaysia there a lot of beautiful trees and plants alike. They're beauty even matches the beauty of trees from different countries. On the first picture, u'll see the Hibiscus flower. This flower symbolises the Malaysian symbol. Its red is very unique and its pollens are cute too.. Beware to those who are allergic to pollen.. They would make u wanna....a....a....ACHOO! Excuse me.. Sneeze right? So stay away if ur allergic to pollen. The beaches are also the bomb! Check the beach pic I placed on the left side, nice huh? Wish I could go to the beach.. Its been a while since I hurt my foot on a sharp coral....OUCH! really painful. The orchid flower is just to show u... I don't know much about orchids but if u want to know type this website . Orchids . The last pic is the Rainforest which is supposedly filled with protected wildlife. Most of the animals living there are on the brink of extinction. OH NO!!!! We should help them.. Please, my readers be aware of these poor animals existence and save their precious lives. PROTECT THE WILDLIFE FROM EXTINCTION!!!

MAIN ATTRACTIONS IN MALAYSIA




China Town or also called as Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur
Aquaria, KLCC

Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, Melacca

KLCC of course!
A' famosa, Melacca
Pulau Sipadan, Sabah



Well I guess that's it for today.... I'm totally running out of ideas so I'll stop here for now. Hope u enjoy it cuz if u don't then u'll know what to do...
:P  ok everyone TTFN Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment