Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari Raya

Welcome back to my blog my feline friends (just a practical joke) meow...meow... :3
I hope u guys enjoyed my blog so far...Cause if u don't...hehehehe...I'll kill ur dog! (ok..I'm totally kidding XD )
Anyways, I'll start now... Hope u'll like this post to XD...

Hmmm...my raya this year?
Its not that much exciting cause I'm not going to my hometown this year....
Besides...Who is waiting for me there? My grandma and grandpa passed away when I was barely in Kindergarten. SOOO not cool! I wasn't able to enjoy raya with them at all :(
Anyways I'll just tell u a brief experience I have this year K?

This year isn't that much to say about though....I just went to my grandma's house (my moms side). Not that much to say but all I did this year is being with my grandma and my step-grandpa for a few hours though. But I did enjoy my grandpa's cooking! OMG!! I never thought that my grandpa can cook! Unbelievable that he cook better than me....How embarrassing! XS  He cooked chicken curry, some chicken sambal and a lot more....It was VERY satisfying....


Ampun Maaf
 After my Grandma's house visit...We went back home and this time for the muslim tradition. Supposedly done in the morning but it's my family's style to seek forgiveness to our parents almost afternoon. This happen thanks to my other bro's and sis's that have problems waking up! Anyways, we ask for forgiveness from our parents to cleanse our sins. After that, (here's the good part XD ) my daddy as usual will give us duit raya to spend or save during raya! Awesome! hahahaha.... I love the money part! :)
Me! In Putrajaya!

Well anyways after that I went with my sisters and my little brother to Putrajaya to have a little fun since me and my siblings don't have anything else to do....I didn't enjoy much today as u can see it on my face....heheheh I know...Its U.G.L.Y huh? Well anyways it was alright...

My siblings.. :)

Me and my siblings...Ugh I look angry.. :(

This are the people I celebrated my first raya with at the Alamanda Mall in Putrajaya. Nice place and its the 2nd time I've been there.... However, not all the stores are open... Luckily the cinemas are open, otherwise I won't enjoy the trip. In any case I was pretty lucky! XD

Alamanda Mall in Putrajaya


This is the place where I celebrated with my siblings at. Its a little fuzzy but if u really want to know about this place, just head to Putrajaya and u'll find it interesting. Try to come here not on raya coz it'll be almost-like empty. BOOORINNG!!! Ugh! should've gone to a better place X0 .


Malacca
This is where my hometown is located...Well actually my mom's hometown. I lived in Malacca for quite some time when before I went to kindergarten. I loved my grandma and grandpa.... Its a shame that they have to leave early. *sob...sob...sob* Its sad :( but god loves them more so I can only pray for their calm and peace for their souls. Hahaha...funny, I was suppose to talk about my raya days but I'm now babbling about my past life. Well, just to be sure that u don't get bored k? Meow...Meow... X3

Well...I don't know what to say anymore... Guess I'm running out of ideas again huh? hihihi.... Just to give u readers a note... Hope u all enjoy ur raya's better than me k? (I think I said "k" To much huh?) hahahah sorry :P Anyways... I guess this is all for my blog... See u guys back next week ok? Bye2! Meow..Meow X3

No comments:

Post a Comment